COVID-19/Coronavirus Update- We Are Open
We are taking the COVID-19/Coronavirus seriously. We understand the concern and uncertainty that all of us are experiencing.
We are offering free driveway/curbside pickup and delivery at this time to customers in the Green Bay city limits.
Many customers can take advantage of our remote repair service. If your using the Internet, than this option will definitely work for you. We want our customers to feel safe while doing business with us. This is also our cheapest service we provide.
Drop-offs – We are accepting porch drop-offs currently. Due to the rising cases of Coronavirus, customers aren’t allowed inside the office at this time. If you need to show us anything, you can outside. All devices will be sanitized upon receipt and return. The technician will wear gloves while working on the device. We are washing our hands often. If there is a special request that will make you feel more at ease, please e-mail or call us prior to servicing. We are committed to the health of our customers, employees, and the Green Bay community. Customers can drop-off 8-7 Monday-Friday 9-3 Saturday.
Onsite appointments can be scheduled if dropping off or remote service is not possible for the client. We encourage it as a last resort option. Residential labor rates are higher at this time due to the coronavirus threat. $100 for the first hour and $80/hour after that.
We look forward to your business! E-mail, call, or use the Contact Us page.
Need Computer Repair? Tech Fix? We can help!
Don’t be without your device for weeks.
Wе knоw thаt tесhnоlоgу is changing еvеrу day. Our knowledge of computers and tech devices
is unmаtсhеd. Wе stay оn top оf thе nеwеѕt uрdаtеѕ & mоdеlѕ tо еnѕurе we meet
еvеrу customer nееd. Your #1 local computer repair near me shop and for online remote support.
PC Desktop and Laptop Computer Repair
- Virus Malware Popup Rootkit Ransomware Removal
- Operating System(OS) Install
- Windows 10 Issues
- New Computer Setup
- Fix Slow Computer Performance
- All Hardware – Software Repair
- Google Chromebook – Microsoft Surface Support
- Hard Drive Failure Prevention
Apple Imac – Macbook Air/Pro – Mac Mini Computer Repair
- Mac OS X Operating System Reinstall
- Popups Virus Ransomware Removal
- Boot Problems. Sad Mac Screen, Flashing Question Mark, Broken Folder Icon, Plain Screen
- All Hardware Computer Repair – Cracked Screen/Touchscreen, Motherboard, Power Jack, Keyboard & More
- Hard Drive Failure Prevention
- We Work On All Model Phones.
- Malware/Virus/Popup Removal
- Phone Factory Reset. Locks Up or Won’t Boot
- Android/iOS operating system support
Water or Liquid Damage / Data Recovery
- Water/Liquid Damage Repair and Cleaning. Turn off your device immediately and disconnect the battery if it’s a laptop if possible. Note: board level repair/micro-soldering might be required for major spills.
- File recovery on Hard Drives/flash/SD cards Internal/external hdd,usb/flash drives, SD microSD and all camera card types. Documents, pictures photos, music, movie, and all other data recovery.We’ll tell you what repair options are available.
Ipad Iphone Ipod Tablet Repair
- Fix App Not Installing or Crashes
- Pop-ups In Internet Browser
- Performance Problems. Slow/Frozen/Reboots/Crashes/Errors/Touchscreen Unresponsive
- Hardware – Cracked Digitizer/Lcd, Home Button, Charging Dock, Camera, Wifi And More.
Computer Repairs & Solutions has been a big help for service. We operate our CRT Construction business and we need our systems running for QuickBooks. Also, our daughter loves to play games regularly, and she’s disappointed if it’s not working. We appreciate the friendly and experienced service Computer Repairs & Solutions provides.
Mark and I have a love/hate relationship. I hate that I have to call him so often, but love that he is available quickly and always fixes my problems. I have been calling on Mark for help to setup new systems and getting me out of (over download) messes for about 3+ years. Mark is highly recommended.
Mark is a much needed part of my computer system – he is always been there when I needed my computer fixed. Without Mark I don’t know if I would have made it through nursing school.